:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, March 21, 2004
After a long hiatus, I rekindled a long lost pleasure although today my body has dropped from sheer exhaustion. I enjoy my memory of going through that experience with an improved state of mind and maturity.

My belief that all things happen for a reason allowed me to really appreciate the company of others but never forgetting that I am in control of my own actions.

Gone are the first 20 years of my life where I was ignorant of myself and the powers I held. The next six years were filled with letting them go almost to the brink of disaster. But awareness comes with sacrifices and difficulty. This past year has so many beautiful blessings to show for: detachments from needs, finding contentment in daily incidents, trusting my instincts, discovering my intuition, giving more to others. If the past 365 days is any indication of what the rest of my life will be then I am truly excited.

I promised a friend that I would write about the this weekend’s trysts on my blog. But instead I am writing about how it stirred my manifestation of thoughts. From Friday to Saturday it was like an exercise of influence without forgoing the gratification of new found friends as well as old ones. Lovely.

when i woke up Saturday evening from a rejuvenating siesta from the previous night’s (and morning) revelry, I recall someone telling me within the green fluid air that we were kindred spirits. Now where have a heard that before? Many times over. I used to readily believe these words as soon as they were freed from a man’s lips. Sorry to say my initial reaction was now one of cynicism. Not that I didn’t deem them sincere but I have qualms on the outside forces that pushed them to say such things. That conviction that they thought they had will fade. A wise man told me that it is one of those words that no one should give readily, like genius and love. Soulmates, significant others, mirror-image, kindred spirits. True. But maybe because we keep thinking that there is only one other person in the universe that reflects our true selves. Not true. Maybe its more than one person.

Being multi-faceted, everyone you find interesting can reflect one or a few slides of your persona which leads them to become striking and remarkable. But forget unearthing the ideal man or woman. They don’t exist because for each of us they are bits and pieces of every friend, infatuation and love we’ve had.

Forgive my lack of articulacy at this point. Am still feeling the demise of wits as my legs and perception feels like jello.
To be continued…
jv, debbie, cecile, alexis, vince, lee and martin…to the grand group ofdenise, gp, dondi, robbie and others who would like to refer nameless. Friday (and Saturday) was amazing - thanks to you. Alluring luster emanating from your benevolent words and gestures. You are beautiful.

Where you are seems to be as far as an eternity. Outstretched arms open hearts. And if it never ends then when do we start? I'll never leave you behind or treat you unkind. I know you understand. And with a tear in my eye give me the sweetest goodbye that I ever did receive

Pushing forward and arching back bring me closer to heart attack. Say goodbye and just fly away. When you comeback I have some things to say.
How does it feel to know you never have to be alone when you get home. There must be someplace here that only you and I could go so I can show you how I feel

- selected lines from "Sweetest goodbye" from Maroon 5
posted by maldita @ 1:01 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1