:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, January 16, 2004
Do you start something you’re not sure of finishing? Do you start something you know is going to end? Could you have been here before and may have not yet learned your lesson? Do you run and hide now before it gets worse?

one friend of mine has been with her foreigner boyfriend for almost a year, i think. now that she's come to terms with possibly moving to his country with him, he's feigning uncertainty and doubt. another friend who has been wooed by a guy over the deep blue sea found the courage to visit and has now returned stronger and so has their relationship. Amidst his own initial hesitation. so what advice can i give my friend given the conflict of opinion?...nothing is certain anyway.

Maybe my best friend had the best story. Even if she knew her boyfriend planned to move to the US eventually she refused to let it affect the present situation. no matter how many people doubted the future. Even until the last week when he sold his car, packed his bags and was ready to move. she didn't doubt. and then he stayed. They've been together for about four years now.

Just talked to Miguel on the other side of the Philippines...he told me he's running for governor and i'm certain he will win. he will be the youngest governor. very happy for him to live his dream :) and am happy he's such a good friend through the distance.

Don’t even start sung by Dan Mackenzie

If I had known back then what I wish I knew now
Then I’d be way ahead of the game you think I’m playing

If you’d been in my shoes when I was out of town
You might be nervous but you’d probably be staying

Because love won’t break your heart if you won’t let it
Get up into your head it wouldn’t tear your faith apart
But if you think you might regret it, don’t start
Don’t even

I see an open door where you’ve put up a wall
And I’ll be walking through to disarm you any second now
If you come easily, I’ll handle you with care
But if you struggle I’ll besiege you with temptation

Because love won’t heal your heart if you deny it
Don’t knock it till you try it
We are all afraid to die
But if you’re too scared of living don’t try, don’t even


If you want out, I’m leaving…goodbye
Don’t even try

I’ll put you in your place, just show me where it is
I’ll carry you up high to the summit of contentment
And you could read my mind if you were not so colorblind


I’ll be yours and you’ll be fine
Just as long as we’re not thinking
Because love won’t break your heart if you don’t let it
Get up into your head
It wouldn’t tear your faith apart
So if you want just come and get
But if you think you might regret it, then we might as well forget it
Don’t even start
posted by maldita @ 10:06 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1