:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, November 28, 2003
i initially had a very angry, bitchy post here about one of, if not the biggest mistakes of my life. but decided to delete it instead. what's the point? if there's anything my fabulous baguio baker boys have taught me, it's that life is good. They're the best evidence of this. so to that self-righteous bastard(did that slip out?), i'll get my revenge through karma. hahahahahahaha!

note: this is not about the deliberate bastard. this is a new reference and will be the last one on the self-righteous bastard.
posted by maldita @ 12:53 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1