:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, November 29, 2003
My new favorite song...since last night when i heard it on the radio in debbie's car on our way to Capones...

This is My World by Darius Rucker
Shallow Hal soundtrack

The look on your face, It could never explain your heart
And the touch of my lips, it could never tell u my thoughts

And you want me to change
I can't get used to all you want me to be
I just can't pretend to be anyone else cuz it's not really me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better

And if it's love that we share
Then we can withstand all the obstacles that life brings forth
And I will receive you for who you are who you were
And baby who you will be

This is my world
This is who I am
And I'm not trying to give up myself
To make your life better, now

She said...This is how it is. I got my own life to live. And U can either accept me or baby let me go

You said I promise you the stars and I'm giving you all I can now
You said love is not enough and I knowyou will see
If your life turns around in my heart there is room for u

This is my world, my world...Baby let me go

Oh, this is who I am, where I live, got my own life to give

Oh, oh oh, my world
I'm not trying to change u. This is who I am
Please let me be me, yeah
posted by maldita @ 8:02 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1