:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
ah the sordid tale of unrequited love.why do we keep on telling ourselves that things will work out for the best and that destiny will make sure of that yet still persist to pursue the unattainable? i read my poem from last night's wine and cheese party which talks about my consistent obsession and controlling nature. Some girls said they wanted to cry when i spoke of this unquenchable need to deny what the universe has already predetermined. it could just have been the wine.

i am about to finish engulfing my last cigarette stick from my pack-of-the-day. Not a good sign. I'm still contemplating on what i could have said on the phone last night to the deliberate bastard. I only know that we both made calls to each other but have a hard time deciphering if i said anything that can be undone by plausible denial.


taken from ernan's blog
"Nothing spoils the taste of peanut butter quite like unrequited love." - Charlie Brown
posted by maldita @ 3:06 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1