:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, May 11, 2003
from the song "complicated" by Avril lavigne

Chill out...what you yelling for?
lay back, it's all been done before...

I like you the way you are
when we're driving in your car
and you're talking to me one on one
but you've become somebody else
around everyone else
you're trying to be cool
you look like a fool to me...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
it gets me so frustrated...
honesty you're never gonna find me faking

dressed up like you're someone else
where you are and where
it's sad to see
you're making me laugh out when you strike a pose

you know you're not fooling anyone
when you've become somebody else
around everybody else
posted by maldita @ 4:53 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1