:: musings of a misfit ::: laugh lines
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
laugh lines
saturday. coffee with Macky and Gue in Una Mas deciphering the possibilities of giving male makeovers among other things. then off to Temple with Chris, Alexis and Cecile...then Peligro and Azurro. Long and possibly exhausting night but not without its perks and dancing drunkeness.

sunday. smoked a hookah and lounged on pillows in this Persian-type restaurant located behind Tiananmen Bar with Tim. Pretty trippy. Loved the vanilla flavors and my mango shake. Tim also lent me a good book im consuming now - Fast Food Nation which inadvertedly pushed a craving for french fries. oh great.

Last night I had some final-run-rum-cokes with the Debster in Absinthe with the tunes of Wunjo backing us up. Also heard from Martin who sounds so glad to be all settled in New York. Ended up in Capones (Peligro is closed on Mondays) where we whooped it up with Caco till the doors came closing. I finally got the LIVE.STRONG yellow bracelet i've wanted for months. Thanks Caco!

Spent today in AIM with Kathy, Sonny and Marco. Sometimes I do miss living in school with all the riot stories and cigarettes. Internet finally up and running again. I've had to resort to using the wireless in Seattle's Best and using my phone to check my yahoo mail. Simple dinner with Frances in Kulinarya as we purged ourselves with our latest delights and future possibilities. I can't stop thinking and looking forward to my new plum-blue car. Once the rain stops, time for a roadtrip! Batangas beaches! you gotta love it.
posted by maldita @ 5:08 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1