:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, February 26, 2004
still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
still a little bit hard to say what's going on
still a little bit of your ghost, your witness
still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer each day still i can't say what's going on

stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life taught me to die
till its not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball


still a little bit of your song in my ear
still a little bit of your words i long to hear
step a little closer to me so close that i can't see what's going on

- Cannonball by Damien Rice

everything you want is not everything you need.
posted by maldita @ 8:29 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1